2017, July 21
Introducing LMS365 2.0!
We’re excited to announce that today we released LMS365 2.0 – Learning Management for Office 365.
With LMS365 2.0 you will experience improved usability to make day-to-day administration much easier! We have reduced the time it takes to create courses by a factor of 5 and removed the requirement for Side Loading to be activated, as well as much more!
To improve the user experience this new release introduces a slightly different look than the LMS365 you’re accustomed to. The admin User Interface has been updated with a brand new Navigation Menu on the left-hand side, simplifying access to all the excellent features and functions of all the LMS365 add-ins.
- Enhanced License Administration – Removal of 'Hard Stop'
- Significant time reduction when creating courses
- New Course Home page in line with the new SharePoint Framework look and feel
- Enhanced Course Creation Flow making it easier to create new courses
- Possible to migrate to your Regional Data Center