A corporate learning management system, or LMS, is a platform that functions as an eLearning database and allows organizations to effectively assess, report, and deliver training courses to their employees.
Corporate or enterprise LMS software goes beyond simple onboarding to train, reskill and upskill employees, keeping them agile and resilient in the ever-changing environment. As most corporate LMS platforms operate online and, in the cloud, you can deliver quality corporate eLearning to your entire workforce virtually, with a click of a few buttons.
Employing a corporate learning management system enables managers and L&D professionals to offer employees continuous learning and training in a flexible manner that fits into their average workday. Recent advancements in eLearning further boost the productive power of an enterprise LMS by incorporating more blended learning, microlearning and interactive training tools that keep employees engaged and informed.
A corporate learning management system is for any and all companies that are looking to advance the efficacy of their employees and company as a whole. By employing an LMS to manage and deliver important training content and eLearning courses, enterprises invest in the growth of their employees while preparing their workforce for future success.
By incorporating a complete learning management system like LMS365—one that plugs in directly to Microsoft Office applications like SharePoint and Teams—you can overcome all these barriers to user adoption, in one virtual workspace.
Whether you’re looking to enhance corporate compliance training or empower employees with more agile learning opportunities, investing in an enterprise LMS—such as LMS365—will undoubtedly drive longstanding growth and organizational resilience.
Our specific LMS365 customers made the choice to adopt an enterprise learning management system for a variety of reasons:
- BDO Denmark chose our LMS365 platform to modernize the learning experience and access more on-demand training
- Poclain needed a comprehensive corporate LMS to provide their global workforce of over 2,200 with innovation training to boost productivity and monitor inefficiencies in their processes
- Semler Group required an updated LMS that could support the leading automotive company in delivering future-focused corporate eLearning and development for years to come
With the addition of diverse learning, training, monitoring and analysis tools, a corporate LMS brings ample value to the entire organization. There are many ways to measure the value of your enterprise LMS, and most organizations who’ve adopted such an eLearning platform found their ROI came in the form of:
- Improved employee confidence and productivity with reaching key performance indicators (KPIs)
- More advanced quality of work completed and collaborated upon
- Higher employee engagement and morale in hybrid work structures
- Increased employee retention from positive reactions to employee learning opportunities
- Decreased threats of security and compliance from company trainings
- Improvement in job confidence due to continuous formal learning
- Money saved on in-person trainings, including food and travel costs
- Enhanced business productivity from learning tracking and monitoring capabilities
So how do you find the perfect corporate LMS for your specific business needs? Here’s a helpful step-by-step guide to help you find the enterprise LMS that best supports your organization:
While we cannot claim that we are the best corporate LMS solution for all companies, the consistent positive feedback from our partners and clients shows we are the best solution for many companies. Here is some examples:
The powerful LMS635 platform allows enterprises to deliver quality corporate eLearning and training courses to hundreds of employees, whenever and wherever it is needed. Its customizable and adaptable structure — along with its seamless integration to the suite of Microsoft 365 tools — empowers managers with the ability to tailor corporate trainings to best fit each learner’s needs, more effectively preparing them for future success.
Secure a free trial of the innovative corporate learning management system, LMS365.