Are you using Microsoft Teams, and do you want to give the most value to your learners? Watch our webinar where our LMS365 experts Travis Damgaard Campbell and Charles Ross from partner Essential Computing discuss the future of learning in Microsoft Teams.
In this webinar, we uncover the top tips and tricks to successfully using it as a learning platform, including how to:
- Embed training within a team and use chat bots to navigate the learning content
- Personalize the learning experience to the individual user’s needs
- Convert your classroom-based training to a more webinar-friendly format
- Use Teams & breakout rooms to support Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
- Increase adoption of Microsoft Teams and improve ROI
- Build a learning platform within Microsoft Teams that matches your organizational needs
- Create the learning platform of the future, where your employees get access to learning within the platform they are already using.
We’ll also give you a high-level overview of Microsoft Viva and how this fits in with your existing and future learning landscape.