This tool simplifies the management of external user accounts in Microsoft 365, making it easy to share content and users granted access to a company’s SharePoint online site, but are not licensed within that organization.
An external user is someone who has been granted access to your SharePoint Online site but is not a licensed user within your organization. Examples of external users are partners, customers, clients, volunteers etc. – anyone who does not have a company email domain.
- Single user invites only
- Expires after a certain amount of days
- Active or disabled/delete
- No custom properties
- No hierarchy information
- No use of groups
- No association of email necessary
- Single user invites or bulk creation
- Bulk update
- Custom properties
- Hierarchy information
- Add users to groups
- Segregated management
- User self-service password reset