ELEARNINGFORCE international is a successful SaaS company on a fast-paced growth journey. As a Microsoft Preferred solution LMS365 provides a full-scale learning platform built seamlessly into the familiar Microsoft 365 environment supporting the digital transformation of learning within the modern workplace.
Our vision is to empower organizations through learning. This belief is at the core of why we do, what we do. We are an ambitious organization serving a wide range of customers and strategic partners. We have unlimited opportunity, a great team of people and a culture that empowers personal and professional growth in a dynamic, environment.
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to help us take LMS365 to the next level in for our Canadian sales. We have ambitious and aggressive growth targets and we are ready to invest in making this happen. To scale we need to grow our reach through a network of different types of partners. This is where you come in.
Do you have passion for creating value for customers? Do you have a solid history of selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise/Customer customers? Do you have the knowledge about Microsoft Office 365 solutions? Do you have the desire to be part of a growing team? Do you want a position that if done right will enable you advance on a rapid pace? We expect the candidate for this position will have developed a strong consultative selling approach.
- Growth LMS365 business within assigned territory (Canada) by selling into Enterprise customers
- Prospecting and creating their own sales pipeline and sales success using data sources and insights
- Work closely with partner organizations to become engaged in large and strategic opportunities with the final objective of meeting and exceeding territory sales targets.
- Maximize revenue growth, minimize customer churn and ensure customer satisfaction
- Deliver sales pitch and demos leveraging provided sales tools, demo environments and other assets
- Extensive experience in both a direct sales model with at least 10 years selling into enterprise/corporate accounts at the C-level and ITDMs
- Solid experience in working with Microsoft Office 365 environment and workloads like SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Modern Workplace Vision and Value Proposition
- Solid experience selling Learning Management Solutions and Learning and Development dynamics and ecosystems
- Growth-mindset focused, passionate; relentless energy in pursuit of helping customers achieve their business outcomes
- Versatile with proven ability to be adaptable in rapidly evolving business/org situations
- Solid experience managing sales pipeline and contacts with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Analytical skills and proficiency on Microsoft Office products like Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, technical sales process
- Possess a strong track record of achieving over 100%+ of your quota across the year
- Capable of managing a large territory with a diverse customer base across geographies
- Ability to penetrate net new accounts and strategically drive value-based sales
- Ability to leverage existing business relationships and contacts to accelerate sales success
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources including channel partners, sales engineers, marketing, customer success, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, able to distill key insights from incomplete data
- Strong, confident executive communication (written and oral)
- Ability to influence without authority
- Bi-lingual in English and French is required
- Great sense of humor, we work hard, but like to have fun doing it.
As an organization we support a culture characterized by being:
- A place for openness and honesty, where we say what we do, and we do what we say
- A fun and inspiring place to work
- A place where the modern, digital workplace is fully embraced with respect for work-life balance
- A truly international environment with people of all cultures, ages, genders, and races, where all are treated equally, and rewarded based on their talent, skills and effort
ELEARNINGFORCE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome all backgrounds and look forward to hearing from you.
Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a successful background check and we participate in E-Verify. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Click the link below to send your application.