ELEARNINGFORCE international is a successful SaaS company on a fast-paced growth journey. Being a Microsoft Preferred solution LMS365 provides a full-scale learning platform built seamlessly into the familiar Microsoft 365 environment supporting the digital transformation of learning within the modern workplace.
Our vision is to empower organizations through learning. We believe in the value of learning and learning is at the core of why we do, what we do. We are an ambitious organization serving a wide range of customers and strategic partners. We have unlimited opportunity, a great team of people and a culture that empowers personal and professional growth in a dynamic, environment.
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual who is passionate about learning, to help us expand LMS365 in the US Public Sector (State and Local Government agencies, Federal Agencies and DoD). We have ambitious, aggressive growth targets and we are ready to invest in making this happen. Do you have passion for creating value for public institutions? Do you have a history of selling SaaS solutions? Do you have knowledge about Microsoft Office 365 solutions? Do you have the desire to be part of a growing team? Do you want a position that if done right will enable you advance at a rapid pace? We expect the candidate for this position will have developed a strong consultative selling approach. This is where you come in.
- Grow LMS365 business within the U.S. Public Sector
- Prospecting and creating your own pipeline and sales success using data sources and insights
- Work closely with strategic partner organizations (including Microsoft) to become engaged in large and strategic opportunities with the final objective of meeting and exceeding territory sales targets.
- Maximize revenue growth, minimize customer churn and ensure customer satisfaction
- Capture management lead for government RFPs and other procurement activities
- Deliver sales pitch and demos leveraging provided sales tools, demo environments and other assets
- Play an instrumental role in guiding the company’s efforts to meet evolving government required compliance and certifications (eg CMMC, FedRamp)
- Main point of contact for government acquisition process and contract vehicles (GSA IT-70)
- Extensive experience in both a direct sales model with at least 5-8 years selling into Public Sector accounts at the C-level and well versed in relevant acquisition processes and cycles.
- Ability to understand and assess government training initiatives to identify and engage with key stakeholders
- Solid experience in working with Microsoft Office 365 environment and workloads like SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Modern Workplace Vision and Value Proposition
- Solid experience selling Learning Solutions and Learning & Development dynamics and ecosystems
- Growth-mindset; focused, passionate; relentless energy in pursuit of helping customers achieve their business outcomes
- Solid experience managing sales pipeline and contacts with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Analytical skills and proficiency on Microsoft Office products like Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, technical sales process
- Possess a strong track record of achieving over 100%+ of your quota across the year
- Ability to penetrate net new accounts and strategically drive value-based sales
- Ability to leverage existing business relationships and contacts to accelerate sales success
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources including channel partners, sales engineers, marketing, customer success, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, able to distill key insights from incomplete data
- Strong, confident executive communication (written and oral)
- Ability to influence without authority
- Great sense of humor, we work hard, but like to have fun along the way
- S. citizenship, at some point a security clearance may be required
As an organization we support a culture characterized by being:
- A place for openness and honesty, where we say what we do, and we do what we say
- A fun and inspiring place to work
- A place where the modern, digital workplace is fully embraced with respect for work-life balance
- A truly international environment with people of all cultures, ages, genders, and races, where all are treated equally, and rewarded based on their talent, skills and effort
ELEARNINGFORCE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome all backgrounds.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Click the link below to send your application.