We are looking for an ambitious new colleague to join our software sales team in Aarhus, Denmark, to handle the many international requests we get through our website.
As our new account manager you will be a key player in sales of our cloud-based learning management system, LMS365. LMS365 runs on Microsoft Office 365 and consists of apps that combined turns Office 365 into a ready-to-use learning management system.
Our customers are spread across commercial, public sector and education and include international organizations such as T-Mobile, Furla and Red Lobster. Our usual contacts are IT and HR managers.
You will be responsible for the initial contact with new prospects and qualifying leads. The key to success is strong verbal communication skills and fluent in English. You must possess strong sales competences and a pragmatic mindset, keep a clear focus on the main objective and have the ability to understand the customer’s situation and needs.
Since we receive many leads through our website, the job doesn’t include outreach work.
In close co-operation with the VP of Sales and the International Business Managers, your main role will comprise of the following:
- Effectively handle the many requests we get through our website
- Present our solution to meet the needs and requirements of prospects via online presentations
- Achieve assigned sales objectives
- Updating customer data, contacts and CRM-related customer maintenance
We are looking for a colleague, who has some experience in IT sales - preferably with experience from project or software sales in an international environment.
- You have a commercial or technical educational background
- You have strong verbal communication skills
- You have a sales and service minded approach
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have a responsible and structured work approach
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
We offer the right candidate a work place with room for differences and the whole world as your playground. Furthermore you will get:
- A challenging and interesting position in a fast-growing company
- A team of strongly committed colleagues
- Good employment conditions
- An international B2B enterprise
ELEARNINGFORCE products bring effective learning management to SharePoint and Office 365. SharePoint LMS and LMS365 blend seamlessly with any established SharePoint infrastructure, eliminating complex integration, time-consuming development, and unwanted complexity. Learners intuitively access learning plans, courses, personal progress reports, certificates, and more - from anywhere within the daily SharePoint business process.
ELEARNINGFORCE International started in 2003 and has now 3+ million users in more than 40 countries worldwide. ELEARNINGFORCE is a Microsoft Strategic and Gold Partner.
Applications will be reviewed regularly. Start is as soon as possible.