ELEARNINGFORCE international is a successful SaaS company on a fast-paced growth journey. As a Microsoft Preferred solution, LMS365 provides a full-scale learning platform built seamlessly into the familiar Microsoft 365 environment supporting the digital transformation of learning within the modern workplace.
Our vision is to empower organizations through learning. We believe in the value of learning and this belief is at the core of why we do, what we do. We are an ambitious organization serving a wide range of customers and strategic partners. We have unlimited opportunity, a great team of people and a culture that empowers personal and professional growth in a dynamic, environment.
Our company is rapidly expanding and so is our customer success team. Do you go the extra mile to keep the customer satisfied? Are you passionate about the latest trends within customer success? If yes, then you have an excellent opportunity to join and impact a company in rapid growth.
We are hiring an experienced Customer Success Manager to support the team and help us keep growing.
- Assume the vital role as a trusted advisor to our customers, of all shapes, sizes and verticals to optimize the full potential of LMS365 within the Americas.
- Proactively manage our customers evolving LMS365 journey to include implementation, adoption, retention and potential expansion.
- Collaborate across the organization with our professional service consultants, support engineers, marketing and sales executive teams to ensure efficient LMS365 adoption and accelerate business value for our customers.
- Compile, aggregate, analyze and share various reports based on LMS365 usage and customer feedback to better understand LMS365 adoption, challenges and best practices.
- Help develop and articulate customer successes and accomplishments across our user community as well as connect like-minded L&D teams to share knowledge amongst peers. This includes the development of success stories and reviews to support the marketing team.
- Tasks will be both operational as well as project oriented to continuously optimize the customer journey and minimize customer churn.
- 2+ years in a B2B Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role ideally at a subscription-based SaaS company.
- Insights and experience in automation and scalability as well as a passion for incorporating the latest trends within customer success.
- Ability to adapt working style and approach to best communicate with various customer personas and roles. This includes effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex technical topics in clear and easy-to-understand language.
- Possess a systematic view of organizational learning and how it relates to key customer business functions as well as the impact of digital transformation to operationalize training strategies.
- Proficient experience working with Microsoft 365, especially Teams and Power BI.
- Experience with CRM – Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be a preference.
- Fluent in English both writing and in speech. Other languages such as Spanish are valuable.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferred – e.g. in IT, Business Informatic, Digital Innovation, Communication or Business Administration.
As an organization we support a culture characterized by being:
- A place for openness and honesty, where we say what we do, and we do what we say
- A fun and inspiring place to work
- A place where the modern, digital workplace is fully embraced with respect for work-life balance
- A truly international environment with people of all cultures, ages, genders, and races, where all are treated equally, and rewarded based on their talent, skills and effort
ELEARNINGFORCE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome all backgrounds.
Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a successful background check and we participate in E-Verify. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Click the link below to send your application.