ELEARNINGFORCE International is a successful SaaS company on a fast-paced growth journey. Being a Microsoft Preferred solution LMS365 provides a full-scale learning platform built seamlessly into the familiar Microsoft 365 environment supporting the digital transformation of learning within the modern workplace.
Our vision is to empower organizations through learning. We believe in the value of learning and learning is at the core of why we do, what we do. We are an ambitious organization serving a wide range of customers and strategic partners. We have unlimited opportunities, a great team of people and a culture that empowers personal and professional growth in a dynamic, environment.
ELEARNINGFORCE International currently employs approximately 70 people worldwide and has offices in Denmark (Aarhus and Copenhagen), Belarus and US.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager
As Customer Success Manager you have a vital role as you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, partners, and the internal organization to ensure efficient LMS365 adoption and accelerate business value.
Your focus is making sure our customers maximize their value of LMS365 and succeed transforming learning into the flow of work. You will support and guide customers during on–boarding and adoption and you will analyze customers’ LMS365 health for opportunities. You will be working closely with the lead of customer success to develop proactive initiatives and improve operations and processes to continuously optimize the customer journey. You will work both on operational tasks within license management but also projects to minimize customer churn.
You will be collaborating with our professional service consultants, support specialists, marketing and sales teams on relevant projects creating value for our customers.
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, Project Management, or similar role in an internationally operating cloud company.
- Proven track record of driving strong engagement and adoption of cloud solutions.
- Proficient experience working with Microsoft 365, knowledge about Power BI is preferable.
- Fluent in English both writing and in speech. Other languages are valuable.
- Experience with CRM – Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be a preference.
- Can be Bachelor or Master’s degree – e.g. in IT, Business Informatic, Digital Innovation, Communication or Business Administration.
- Self-motivated individual who is passionate about learning.
- Insights and experience in automation and scalability.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into valuable knowledge and insights.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and changes.
- Tech savvy and comfortable learning new software.
We are a place for openness and honesty, where we say what we do and do what we say. The modern, digital workplace is fully embraced with respect for work-life balance and it needs to be fun and inspiring to work. Our environment is truly international with people of all cultures, ages, genders, and races, where all are treated equally, and rewarded based on their talent, skills and effort. We are very ambitious about our business and our culture and expect you to be the same. ELEARNINGFORCE International is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all backgrounds.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are processed as they come in. For specific questions to the position, please call Jane Birkegaard Thomsen at +4526820409.
Your manager is located at our modern office location at Aarhus Ø, Denmark.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Click the link below to send your application.