We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer.
Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe XD
- Knowledge and experience with React
- Knowledge and experience with Semantic Web and Accessibility principles
- Knowledge and experience with Typescript
- Experience with front end automated testing
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
We prefer people and professional relationships over processes that do not bring value. As e-learning company we stress on continuous personal and professional development and provide right workplace for learning to be priority amongst team members. Overall, we follow common sense in SDLC and your typical work week would consist of following activities:
- Participate at requirements planning together with Product Team
- Breakdown features into work items
- Generate usage scenarios in pair with QA engineers and design testing approach for features
- Implement unit and integration tests
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Resources and leadership to help grow your skills and advance your career
- Strong team culture and positive emotions of teamwork
- Health insurance
- Regular social events
Do you want to be part of our journey? Click the link below to send your application.