We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for continuously improving our LMS365 cloud product and LMS365 Teams application. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop maintainable features across all layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the Product Development team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
We prefer people and professional relationships over processes that do not bring value. As e-learning company we stress on continuous personal and professional development and provide right workplace for learning to be priority amongst team members. Overall, we follow common sense in SDLC and your typical work week would consist of following activities:
- Participate at requirements planning together with Product Team
- Breakdown features into work items
- Generate usage scenarios in pair with QA engineers and design testing approach for features
- Implement unit and integration tests
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET 4.x MVC framework and .NET Web API
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience working with Azure Services and Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Knowledge and experience with React
- Resources and leadership to help grow your skills and advance your career
- Strong team culture and positive emotions of teamwork
- Health insurance
- Regular social events
- English lessons in the office
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane).
Do you want to be part of our journey? Click the link below to send your application.