ELEARNINGFORCE is the parent company behind the award-winning Learning Management Platform LMS365. As a Microsoft Gold and Co-sell Partner, we build our products on the Office 365 platform. We are the only Learning Management System completely integrated into Teams. We are a privately held software company established in Denmark in 2003, with offices in Europe, Australia and USA. More than 4 million users rely on our world class SaaS based LMS platform.
For all types of organizations using Office 365, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams, LMS365 offers a seamlessly integrated Leaning Management Systems, that allow employees to receive training in context, anywhere and anytime in a familiar environment. LMS365 helps learners find the training they need, identifies training they might need, and ensures participation in the training they’re required to complete.
ELEARNINGFORCE is looking to grow the user base of its Microsoft Cloud based Learning Management System (LMS365) solution. We have an established client base that is rapidly expanding. We have offerings for both commercial and government customers (GCC).
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to help us take LMS365 to the next level in the USA west coast region. We have ambitious and aggressive growth targets and we are ready to invest in making this happen. To scale we need to grow our reach through a network of different types of partners. This is where you come in.
Do you have passion for creating value for customers? Do you have a solid history of selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise/Customer customers? Do you have the knowledge about Microsoft Office 365 solutions? Do you have the desire to be part of a growing team? Do you want a position that if done right will enable you advance on a rapid pace? We expect the candidate for this position will have developed a strong consultative selling approach.
- Growth LMS365 business within assigned territory (West Coast) by selling into Enterprise customers
- Prospecting and creating their own sales pipeline and sales success using data sources and insights
- Work closely with strategic partners organizations to become engaged in large and strategic opportunities with the final objective of meeting and exceeding territory sales targets.
- Maximize revenue growth, minimize customer churn and ensure customer satisfaction
- Deliver sales pitch and demos leveraging provided sales tools, demo environments and other assets
- Extensive experience in both a direct sales model with at least 10 years selling into enterprise/corporate accounts at the C-level and ITDMs
- Solid experience in working with Microsoft Office 365 environment and workloads like SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Modern Workplace Vision and Value Proposition
- Solid experience selling Learning Management Solutions and Learning and Development dynamics and ecosystems
- Growth-mindset focused, passionate; relentless energy in pursuit of helping customers achieve their business outcomes
- Versatile with proven ability to be adaptable in rapidly evolving business/org situations
- Solid experience managing sales pipeline and contacts with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Analytical skills and proficiency on Microsoft Office products like Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, technical sales process
- Possess a strong track record of achieving over 100%+ of your quota across the year
- Capable of managing a large territory with a diverse customer base across geographies
- Ability to penetrate net new accounts and strategically drive value-based sales
- Ability to leverage existing business relationships and contacts to accelerate sales success
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources including channel partners, sales engineers, marketing, customer success, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, able to distill key insights from incomplete data
- Strong, confident executive communication (written and oral)
- Ability to influence without authority
- Multi-language skills (Spanish, Portuguese) is desired but not mandatory
- Great sense of humor, we work hard, but like to have fun doing it.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible workplace environment
- International environment and travel abroad possibilities
ELEARNINGFORCE creates business infrastructure transformation solutions for its clients. As the modern workplace continues to expand the limits and barriers of what is possible, the synchronization and alignment of IT infrastructure becomes more critical to the success of an organization’s core competencies and the value it provides.
Our vision is to harness the power of an integrated enterprise and the knowledge contained in it. We are a fast-growing organization serving customers and strategic partners. We have unlimited opportunity, a great team of people and a culture that empowers personal and professional growth in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Our people and how we connect to each other, our partners and clients are our value and strength. We support and foster this with excellent benefits- health/ dental/vision/ life insurance, including matching 401K.
ELEARNINGFORCE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome all backgrounds.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Click the link below to send your application.