ELEARNINGFORCE international is a successful SaaS company on a fast-paced growth journey. As a Microsoft Preferred solution, LMS365 provides a full-scale learning platform built seamlessly into the familiar Microsoft 365 environment supporting the digital transformation of learning within the modern workplace.
Our vision is to empower organizations through learning. We believe in the value of learning. This belief is at the core of why we do, what we do. We are an ambitious organization serving a wide range of customers and strategic partners. We have unlimited opportunity, a great team of people and a culture that empowers personal and professional growth in a dynamic, environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing key strategies and program to generate demand and build brand awareness for LMS365 in Americas. You will be work closely with the global marketing team in HQ to build and drive marketing activities. Flexibility, strong collaboration, and excellent communication skills are crucial as the marketing team in general work across time zones and functions within the organizations including Product Engineering, Sales, Pre-Sales and Customer Success. You will report directly to Head of Marketing who is located at HQ in Denmark.
- Responsible for budget allocation of marketing activities in Americas in collaboration with HQ.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for Americas to generate and qualify leads.
- Build and execute targeted campaigns in collaboration with sales and external partners through our marketing automation system.
- Plan, project manage and communicate North and Latin American campaigns to all relevant stakeholders to broaden internal awareness of marketing efforts.
- Report on key business metrics and analyze campaign performance to ensure ROI of marketing activities
- Content creation for social media, websites, and campaigns
- Drive the creation of customer case stories
- Bachelor’s degree highly prerequisite
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience and able to demonstrable track record of increasing lead generation through online marketing activities.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a prerequisite
- Knowledge and experience with B2B SaaS
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms is a plus
- Agency management and briefing experience (brief through to execution and roll-out) in building activations and programs
- Excellent communication skills both oral and writing
- Ability to take on responsibility and work independently across varying marketing initiatives.
- Strong collaboration skills as you will be working with local and overseas team across functional areas.
- Excellent strategic and analytical ability
- Passionate about digital marketing and the role it plays within an ambitious growth strategy
- Ability to travel 15%-20% of time.
As an organization we support a culture characterized by being:
- A place for openness and honesty, where we say what we do, and we do what we say
- A fun and inspiring place to work
- A place where the modern, digital workplace is fully embraced with respect for work-life balance
- A truly international environment with people of all cultures, ages, genders, and races, where all are treated equally, and rewarded based on their talent, skills and effort
ELEARNINGFORCE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome all backgrounds.
Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a successful background check and we participate in E-Verify. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Click the link below to send your application.