We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual who is passionate about learning, to help us take LMS365 to the next level in the Americas.
Do you have passion for creating value for enterprise customers? Do you have a history of selling SaaS solutions to enterprise customers? Do you have knowledge about Microsoft Office 365 solutions? Do you have the desire to be part of a growing team? Are you experienced in leading a sales team to success?
We have ambitious growth targets and to scale we are looking to grow our reach through a network of different types of partners. This is where you come in.
You’re probably a highly motivated software sales executive who’s ready to take a step up to a general management role, or is already leading a sales team.
You’re a “roll your sleeves up” kind of person and are motivated by opportunity.
You understand how to be a team player and motivate the people you work with.
You can be ready to travel as needed, primarily in the Americas, but also occasionally to meetings and events in Europe.
- Lead a team of experienced regional business executives
- Grow LMS365 business within the Americas by selling into enterprise customers
- Prospecting and creating sales pipeline and sales success using data sources and insights
- Work closely with strategic partner organizations to engage in large and strategic opportunities with the final objective of meeting and exceeding territory sales targets.
- Boost revenue growth, minimize customer churn and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver sales pitch and demos using provided sales tools, demo environments and other assets.
- Help recruit additional team members as needed to support anticipated growth.
- Contribute to the overall worldwide business strategy and associated business models.
- Work closely with the WW-CCO to optimize marketing spend and messaging for maximum impact.
- Take active ownership in building out the sales and channel. While you will have dedicated resources available, this is very much a hands-on job at least for the first two years, so you should see yourself as part of the sales team in addition to the general management role and be ready to thrive.
- Sales leadership, preferably in an Global operating Saas company
- Strong, confident executive communication skills (written and oral) and a leadership mindset
- Experience with the Microsoft Organisation, either as present or former employee at Microsoft or with a Microsoft Partner
- Solid experience managing multi-level sales pipeline both direct and indirect selling through partners
- Capable of managing a large territory with a diverse customer base across multible geographies and cultures
- Growth-mindset focused and passionate, with continuous energy in pursuit of helping customers achieve their business outcomes
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong analytical skills and ability to distill key insights from incomplete data, including with Microsoft Office programs like Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to garner net new accounts and strategically drive value-based sales and use existing business relationships and contacts to accelerate sales success
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- Generous PTO policy
- We want all our team members to have a balanced work and personal life. Each individual’s personal life is different so we offer flexible conditions to match everybody’s specifics around specific items.
- Work remotely: work from wherever you want
- Flexible work hour: this is not a 9 to 5 job
- We are focused on the continued learning and development of our team, and have a Continuous learning environment for personal and professional growth
- International environment and travel abroad possibilities.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Click the link below to send your application.