Whether your classroom is remote, in-person, or a hybrid mix of both, the quality of your education and training should not falter given the environment. With LMS365 – the learning management system (LMS) and Microsoft Preferred Solution — educators and trainers can ensure the standard of their teachings stays high with remote learning.
LMS365 remains to be the most secure, automated and expansive way to activate student engagement and enhance collaboration in a virtual learning space. It gives educators more time to create inspiring learning opportunities, support student progress and manage the processes of their educational institution. LMS365 works seamlessly with the Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools thereby boosting overall Microsoft adoption.
Available from anywhere, on any device, at any time
- Incorporates an interactive mobile app that extends the learning possibilities for remote students on-the-go
- Gives student the ability to attend live lectures and share learnings inside and outside of the classroom
Virtual classrooms connected to education hub
- Access Microsoft Teams conversations, calls, multi-media content, documents and apps across the platform
- Upload campus learning objectives to online classroom dashboard to ensure students stay connected and informed
Create competencies and custom grading levels
- Observe learner skill development and get a deeper understanding of individual strengths and needs through Microsoft Power BI analytics
- Customize grading and education models with the LMS365 Course Creator and Learning Module Builder
Allows easy and interactive collaboration
- Use Microsoft Teams to attend lectures, use the whiteboard, or join a break-out room for small group learning activities
- Add videos, gifs or even memes to chat conversations for more fun and dynamic education
Fosters online participation
- Hosts various gamification to make lessons as interactive and appealing as they are inclusive and accessible
- Includes personalized dashboards, leaderboards and certificates to boost interaction and excitement around remote learning
Full learning integration in familiar environment
- Easy log-in to the LMS365 platform with the same Microsoft log-in details
- Ability to take online quizzes, complete remote assignments and attend live classes all in the one platform
Designing remote learning to interact with the culture and expectations in the home of each learner is both a proven strategy for equitable remote learning, and a task that can easily be completed with LMS365 custom course builder1.
The online environment creates a foundation for students to experience less social pressure than in-person classes, and allows online learners to bring their own interpretations, experience and cultural lens to the remote learning space2.