Once again the award-winning LMS365 is in the spotlight on Microsoft’s Better With Offce blog with the headline “LMS365 helps transform learning with technology – welcome to the Modern Digital Workplace”
LMS365, a cloud-based learning management solution for Office 365 and SharePoint, transforms an existing Office 365 environment into a full-blown Learning Management System to address the needs of the Modern Digital Workplace.
The way we learn has changed. In this day and age the workplace is more than just a center for productivity – it has evolved into a collaborative environment where skill development and information exchange is key. Companies are adapting to keep up with the needs of the workforce and are using technology to help set new standards for employee training. Welcome to the Modern Digital Workplace.
- Easy-to-use training that is available at their fingertips at any time, from anywhere.
- For leadership to show that they are invested in the learner’s job development.
- Bite-sized training that they can digest in any way that they want. That means video, PowerPoint, short quizzes, chunked learning, gamification, etc.
- A fun, unique experience that will keep them engaged and motivated.
Needs from administrators and managers:
- Simple implementation – works across applications and systems
- Easy-to-use and maintain
- Measurable ROI that they can present to leadership
- A strategic approach to learning
- Easy on- and off-boarding