Industry: Service and repair
Location: Penafiel, Portugal
In use since: November 2014
Project delivered by
We found LMS365 to be an intuitive user-friendly application that was perfectly adaptable to our Office 365/SharePoint Online intranet portal. Our training needs are now almost fulfilled and we rely on LMS365 to continually bring new features and developments to ease our training process.João Pinto
Satfiel, Lda develops its activity in the “Electrotechnology” field, providing services to Electronic and Electromechanical equipment.
We provide technical services to the complete distribution chain in the consumer market, particularly to consumers and for the complete life cycle of their equipment.
- It wasn’t physically possible to gather required personnel in one room at one time to deliver training without disrupting the quality of our service.
- The level of knowledge and expertise among our staff is critical, making the quality of staff training an extremely high priority.
- New and existing staff had different training needs.
- Implemented LMS365's Office 365 SCORM Player and Office 365 Learning Module Builder in the Office 365 cloud with registration and enrollment features.
- Developed new e-learning courses based on staff training needs.
- Resources optimization.
- Training progress and success are trackable.
- Ability to target training for users of specific internal departments.