Industry: Management Consulting
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA
In use since: February 2016
Project delivered by
Strategic Partner Immersion Technology Services (ITS)
ITS guided Success Metrics through the implementation process of LMS365 in the cloud and helped establish the learning environment that addressed our needs and the needs of our customer.Cozy Marks
President, Success Metrics
Success Metrics (formerly Marks and Associates) is a full service management consulting firm headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. The company specializes in entrepreneurial and business development with renowned expertise in training and initiatives to improve minority participation in large or small programs. By improving access to business opportunities for all American businesses regardless of race or gender, Success Metrics helps all businesses to capitalize on opportunities, development of new businesses where a need exists and the development of future business owners.
- Track growth of specific firms over the next 10 years
- Implement discipline and continuous training
- Lack of a single platform to execute training
- Engage the local community
- Rapid expansion and growth
- Process determination and tracking
Needs & Solution
- Success Metrics was approached by customer BJC HealthCare of St. Louis Missouri to support a rapid expansion project that required the help of the local construction community.
- Required a learning environment to be established to teach those involved locally how to do business in the healthcare sector and thrive
- Track each company’s growth for the next 10 years and provide continual discipline and training.
- Supported their existing Microsoft investment and would work well with the company’s growing size of 120+ users.
- Success Metrics devoted a month’s work of research to the project before deciding that LMS365 Cloud would be the best option.
- ITS guided Success Metrics through the implementation process of LMS365 in the cloud and helped establish the learning environment that addressed their needs and the needs of their customer.
- Training content was already available and no additional migration was necessary.
- Focus on the project with BJC but then look to expand and use LMS365 Cloud in their other nationwide projects that have a similar need under its new division Success Metrics.
- Uses LMS365 to deliver training in the form of videos, PowerPoint and voice recordings.