Industry: Civil Engineering
Location: Baton Rouge, LA, United States
In production since: 2016
Project delivered by
Implementing LMS365 has been a catalyst in increasing the overall use of our company intranet as employees are now accessing regularly to complete training.Sam Amoroso
Forte & Tablada
Forte & Tablada
In the last five years Forte & Tablada has doubled in size. Due to its increase in growth the consulting engineering and land surveying services firm found it increasingly challenging to train employees, especially without a Learning Management System (LMS) to support learning.
- The need to deliberately impart business and technical acumen from senior members of the firm to the next generation of leaders
- The company lacked an efficient method of tracking progress and completion of formal training delivered in-house
- Required a system that was inexpensive and did not have a steep learning curve for administrators and users
- Discovered LMS365 in the SharePoint App store and after testing decided that this LMS365 met their needs
- Employees of various levels are using the system, from general employees to senior members
- Several courses have been developed to meet their unique needs
- New employees are to complete basic timesheet training during onboarding and are using the LMS from day one
- Seasoned professionals are required to periodically refresh training
- From a technical perspective LMS365 makes it easy to develop new training modules, communicate requirements, and track compliance.
- LMS365 allows the company to consistently deliver training without requiring costly and duplicative meetings.
- Through LMS365 the company has documented high rates of completion and can answer this question in a way that improves the insurance company’s perception of Forte and Tablada’s risk profile.