Industry: Sustainable Technologies
Location: De Lier, Zuid-Holland
In production since: 2016
Project delivered by
LMS365 is the right fit for Priva because we already use SharePoint Online for multiple purposes. Additionally, the integration with standard Microsoft tools is important because we also use Microsoft tools to
build Priva cloud services for our customers.”Rob Schoones
Product Market Team Manager
A world leader in developing and supplying sustainable technologies, Priva lacked a training platform that could support learning within the growing global organization, its partner network and end-users. The company did not have enough trainers to support this growth and, at the same time, demand for training in local languages was increasing.
- The company was looking to spread training to a broader audience, maintaining the same amount of trainers in the process.
- Increased demand for training in local languages.
- A key challenge for the company was knowledge retention.
- Being environmentally aware company, Priva felt it could cut down on CO2 output by driving efficiency through the use of a LMS.
- Selected LMS365 to help establish a service to train different user groups in four languages.
- With 1150 active learners, 2650 course participants and a passing rate of 80% the potential is huge.
- LMS365 provided a single hub to store and share knowledge
- The company has achieved the goals it set out with, having saved an estimated 1,070K on overhead and 28 tons of CO2
- Not only is LMS365 used for Priva’s own employees, but also includes their partners and their end-users.
- Priva expects that everybody who touches the organization will benefit from its learning and development opportunities.