Industry: Custom Fiberglass Pultrusions manufacturer
Location: North Dakota, United States
In production since: 2018
Project delivered by
We’re heavy users of SharePoint and we’re going to stretch the limits with LMS365. There is a lot on the roadmap and we’re going to be using it for almost every type of learning activity in every job role.Teniah Davidson
Tecton Products, wholly owned by Marvin Windows and Doors, has designed and manufactured custom fiberglass pultrusions since 1992, leading the industry in fenestration and architectural profiles.
- Training was a very time-consuming process.
- Difficulty tracking attendance.
- Lack of visibility.
- A system that could be customized to fit the specific needs in the pultrusion manufacturing process.
- A system that was built on SharePoint as the organization already used the platform and employees were familiar with the look and feel.
- As an ISO certified (2015) company, Tecton needed a LMS that would integrate with the Master Document Control Module for SharePoint to maintain documentation and process revisions.
- Save thousands of dollars related to employee training costs.
- Offer cross training like CPR and First Aid to its employees.
- Increase employee engagement due to more variety of content available.
- Let managers limit and track enrollment.
- Support compliance with industry standards.
- Increase its gamification capabilities.