Industry: Nonprofit - Human Services
Location: Minnesota, United States
Project delivered by
Having a system that is integrated into a program we already use (SharePoint) helps us disseminate information more efficiently, thereby creating better person-centered care for the individuals they support.Jessica Hammer
Instructional Design & Tech Specialist
Hammer Residences, Inc.
Hammer is a nonprofit organization with a passion for providing quality services for adults and children with intellectual disabilities. Founded in 1923 by Alvina Hammer, it was one of only two Minnesota organizations at that time to offer people with disabilities the opportunity to thrive in a school and home setting
- The current LMS was missing important functions.
- Difficulty creating learning modules.
- Staff accounts would go missing.
- Unable to achieve HIPAA compliance.
- A learning platform that integrates with SharePoint.
- A system designed intuitively for all types of learners.
- A system that allowed for improved employee tracking.
- A HIPAA compliant LMS.
- Adding the learning solution to a familiar platform that users are already familiar helped to disseminate information more efficiently.
- Since built on top of Microsoft, all changes are supported in the same technically related environment
- Power BI is used to create customizable, dynamic data reports to help track employee progress.
- A video icon in the LMS365 Dashboard is linked to Stream where all video tutorials are held – a one-stop shop for all things training.