Industry: Real Estate
Location: Texas, United States
Project delivered by
It was an extremely pleasant surprise when I discovered that LMS365 developed what has proven to be an intuitive and useful add-in for Microsoft Teams. Now, we can collocate learning courses and training plans we have authored alongside the conversation and file collaboration experience already native within Teams”Alex Cross
RealFoundations is a professional services firm focused on the real estate industry. With offices on four continents, 400+ client serving professionals and focused delivery capabilities in North America, Europe, China, India and Australia.
- Being an early adopter of Microsoft Office 365 it made sense to select and implement a Learning Management System (LMS) that leverages the collaborative capabilities of Office 365.
- Launched rfAcademy in September 2017 for its 400+ global employees.
- The L&D team produced over 60 courses comprised of hundreds of lessons that are published, managed, and measured via LMS365.
- RealFoundations was one of the first to fully commit to Microsoft Teams in February 2017.
- As the LMS365 integration for Microsoft Teams was relased they were quick to embrace the capability.
- Learners discover, attend, and track their learning directly within the Teams platform.
- Employees can utilize the intelligent LMS365 bot to help discover relevant learning content.
- Reduced the amount of clicks is takes for employees to access relevant learning.
- The ability to share individual courses within a specific conversation thread or add training as tabs within a channel.