Location: Ballarat, Australia
Project delivered by
LMS365 was seen to best support our enterprisewide learning and development initiatives as it tightly integrated with the Azure Directory Services/Office 365 architecture. LMS365 offers great potential for us to support our 70-20-10 blended learning strategy.Ross Lord
Learning Capability Officer
City of Ballarat
The City of Ballarat is a local government organisation which deploys a wide range of services for the citizens and residents of Victoria’s third largest city. The City of Ballarat employs over 1,100 staff (including office and field full-time, part-time and casual employees) as well as over 300 volunteers spread across multiple locations.
- They were to transition from traditional process-authority-driven approaches to community engaged citizen-centric service delivery models.
- Critical that council employees and teams adapt, enhance and extend their capabilities.
- In supporting the City of Ballarat’s 70:20:10 approach to learning it was apparent that a core set of tools needed to be in place.
- They adopted LMS365 to create a base from which to enable and enhance collaborative and cost-effective knowledge sharing, communication and learning.
- To avoid the typically high costs of enterprise integrations and updates the appeal of LMS365 was that it seamlessly integrated with the City of Ballarat’s current platform.
- Council commenced deploying induction and compliance eLearning programs which more than 500 staff completed.
- Rolling out LMS365 and Office 365 offered opportunities to begin building the digital confidence and competence of the City of Ballarat workforce.