Industry: Legal services
Location: Bolton, UK
Project delivered by
I’m delighted to say that we’ve seen delivery after delivery of that roadmap, and seen the roadmap itself enhanced over time. LMS365 couldn’t be a better fit for our approach to learning solutionsJohn Salt
Keoghs was established in 1968 and has provided defendant legal and claims related services to the insurance industry for over 50 years from offices around the UK. As a top 100 law firm Keoghs recognizes that its workforce consisting of 1700+ talented, enthusiastic, hard-working, and adaptable employees is second to none in its marketplace and their skills, ability and experience are critical to its success.
- The former learning management system (LMS) was not as user friendly as expected.
- Complaints from users as they were unable to complete courses.
- Restrictions in course creation that did not match their approach to learning.
- A system that would seamlessly integrate with SharePoint Online/Office 365.
- The platform had to offer easy integration of SCORM files.
- Needed to be able to simply track usage of training and course completion.
- With a tenfold increase in courses, Keoghs employees are now presented with over 150 online courses with different learning opportunities.
- Launched an introductory pack of 10 online courses for new hires to complete in their first week of employment.
- A more reliable service that can easily host multimedia content