Industry: Retail Medical
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Project delivered by
You have certain expectations of a LMS regardless of the provider, but the power of LMS365’s ability to leverage Office 365
content and turn it into courses quickly is a major differentiator...Bob Slauter
Senior Manager, Training
Vision Group Holdings
Vision Group Holdings, based in West Palm Beach, Florida oversees and manages two of the leading LASIK surgery providers in the world: The LASIK Vision Institute and TLC Laser Eye Centers. Between its brands, the company has performed over 3.2 million LASIK eye procedures..
- Had no effecient way to produce, deploy, track or report on activity when it came to corporate training.
- After having merged with and acquired a few organizations in past years, a true Learning Management System was needed.
- Vision Group implemented LMS365, known internally as VGH University, to all 1400 of its employees and contractors.
- Training content ranges from company-wide to individual contributor learning. The courses on the VGH University meet Vision Group’s annual compliance needs and help support the onboarding of new employees on an almost daily basis.
- Within one week 300 users were enrolled in LMS365, 69 course completions and 23 In-Progress.
- The Vision Group learning team is able to quickly create learning content from other departments because the assets had originally been created in an Office application.
- Training was previously looked at as a dedicated, isolated function, but is now seen as a dynamic part of the entire organization