Industry: Industrial Engineering
Location: Chullora, New South Wales
Project delivered by
LMS365 was an answer to a paper-based training system which was time consuming
and inefficient. We were excited to learn that LMS365 integrates well with Office 365 which meant one less separate system. Our users have found it easy to use and have been powering through the training that is currently offered. We have no regrets in implementing this system and look forward to utilising it further.Julie Headford
IT Web Developer
Inenco Group was first established in 1954 as a bearing company. Today their core product lines embrace bearings, power transmission, sealing, fasteners, driveshafts, drives and motors, belting, fluid power, engineering services, lifting and safety equipment, tools and maintenance products. Adding in extensions and related products, the number of stocked lines exceeds 350,000 – equating to a presence in almost all industrial and trade sectors from agriculture and automotive to mining and transport in Australia.
- With merging companies their training programs were duplicated.
- The training was not online or easy to go through, sometimes just paper-based.
- Staff had to spend a lot of time marking answer sheets and updating spreadsheets with answers.
- It was decided to implement an LMS that would integrate with SharePoint.
- They looked at different Learning Management Systems (LMS), none of which would have been compatible with the existing HR system and SharePoint.
- With further investigation into LMS they found LMS365 that provided more than what they were looking for.
- Incenco is still in the infancy stages, but they are experiencing very god responses.
- Their first major adventure was Mandatory Compliance Training for Australia, where 80 % has completed this training.
- The Compliance Training is now in the process of being altered for New Zealand law and will be rolled out soon.