Puts learning on auto-pilot
LMS365 helps learners find the training they need, identifies training they might need, and ensures participation in the training they’re required to complete.
- Use Office 365 tools to create courses for any user group or role
- Create course catalogs with one-click enrollment and un-enrollment
- Deploy SCORM packages as formalized courses or mini-training
- Display personalized training progress on any SharePoint® page
- Remind learners of training they haven’t completed
- View progress reports and statistics by individual and course
Works the way your business works
Deliver training in context, anytime, anywhere, and on any device within the familiar Office 365 and SharePoint environment. Configure and customize using existing Microsoft® competencies.
- Eliminates having to install, integrate, and manage third-party web services
- Frees you from ongoing maintenance fees and integration costs
- Up and running in minutes, not weeks or months
- Functions with the Office 365 cloud single sign-on
Develops the workforce day by day
LMS365 blends industry-proven learning technology into the business productivity and social functions that already connect and enable your workforce.
- Create and manage course materials with Office® and SharePoint
- Offer context-sensitive mini-training on any SharePoint page
- Enable learners to start, resume, and complete training across devices
- Communicate and schedule training using Outlook® email and calendaring
Makes learning management easy
LMS365’s intuitive features make it easy to respond to any training need without programming, system integration, unwanted complexity, or technology overkill.
- Course Creator & Catalog
- Learning Path
- SCORM Player
- My Learning
- Assignment Manager with Grade Book
- Administration & Reporting