Industry: Financial Services
Purchase year: 2011
Project delivered by
We saw immediate improvements. The administrative burden of delivering, assessing, and recording learning material has all but disappeared.Learning Department
Community Mutual Group
The Community Mutual Group is a leading providers of financial services in regional areas. They are the largest inland community credit union in Australia, with a member base of approximately 70,000 members and an asset base of almost $1 billion.
Their organizational purpose is to provide members with Trusted Community Banking.
- It was not physically possible to gather required personnel in one room at one time to deliver training without disrupting the quality of our service
- The level of knowledge and expertise among our staff is critical, making the quality of staff training an extremely high priority
- The administration and manual handling required to deliver, assess, and track learner progress was unacceptably high
- New and existing staff had different training needs
- Deployed LMS365 within the existing on-premises SharePoint® environment to aid file storage and sharing across the branch network and assist with information distribution.
- Replaced existing, “traditional” training methods: face-to-face delivery, sharing training DVDs, and offering learning software/programs that could only be implemented on a limited number of local PCs
- Enhanced an existing system to include training capabilities and a new level of automation!
- The administrative burden of delivering, assessing, and recording learning material was eliminated
- The process of tracking learner progress and giving more timely feedback and assistance to staff was accelerated
- Positive staff acceptance
- Improved efficiency and record keeping, and enabled the easy delivery of task-relevant training straight to the desktop of each staff member