Industry: Financial Services
Location: United States
In production since: 2015
Project delivered by
Immersion Technology Services (ITS)
ELEARNINGFORCE Strategic Partner in United States
"The visuals provided by SharePoint LMS create fun learning—simple and sweet! I do not believe anything will ever replace face-to-face training, but ITS has given us the opportunity to provide the best-of-the-best in training when we can’t physically be there."Rhonda Drexler
AVP Resource Center & Employee Development
CoVantage Credit Union
CoVantage Credit Union, formerly known as Antigo-Co-op Credit Union, was established in 1953 in the basement of the now non-operational Antigo Co-op Oil Association and Langlade Farmers Co-op to provide financial services to the farmers and other patrons.
Today, the company has grown into a community-chartered credit union catering to the broader Wisconsin and Michigan areas.
- 320+ employees supported by a small, 3 person training department
- Difficult to train employees on all the right subjects when they needed it
- Access to resources, including continual education to keep and develop skills
- Extending education beyond the initial new-hire training
- Implementing custom material into existing LMS
- Were not even looking for a new system, but learned about LMS365 at a SharePoint Saturday event in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Once we saw its ease of use and all of the great features, we compared it to our current system
- Did some additional research, and decided a change was necessary
- Implementing LMS365, what we call CoVantage Learn, and have seen a tremendous increase in employees seeking higher education in their line of work
- Staff work on these training modules during slower times of business and personal development is now a key factor in their area
- We started by creating a Progression Path for one department, providing them with 18 different training modules
- It is very easy to update material, and it works extremely well with Articulate®. This gave more time to create training opportunities for employees.
- Estimated $7,000 in savings for 2016
- Created a Manager’s Portal just for them—they love this!
- Management has been impressed with the outcome as it has helped them in their coaching
- Able to train virtually every minute of every day
- Since the success of our first Progression Path they created three additional ones