Industry: Food Production
Location: United States
In production since: 2017
Project delivered by
Immersion Technology Services (ITS)
ELEARNINGFORCE Strategic Partner in United States
"The system creates a personalized learning environment for each employee, which allows them to concentrate much more."Organizational Development Specialist
Fieldale Farms started in the poultry business more than fifty years ago in the countryside of Northeast Georgia.
Today, still owned by its founders, it has grown to become one of the largest independent poultry producers in the world severing customers in the United States and internationally.
- Did not have a Learning Management System in place
- Was facing difficulties with automation when it can to employee training
- Documenting training was on hard copy paperwork resulting in a record retention burden
- Increasing regulatory requirement, limited the company's agility
- No concrete way to determine whether what employees were learning was resonating.
- In the research for an LMS the selection was narrowed two vendors one being LMS365
- After testing the user experience of the sandbox system LMS365 was selected
- The roll out of LMS365 was divided into three phases finishing with full implementation.
- Fieldale’s first deployment automated the training portion of the organization’s onboarding process at one of its three large processing facilities.
- Both new and existing employees are now required to complete several types of annual food safety and personal safety compliance training courses
- Key results include better process automation and more efficient tracking of training history.
- Increased engagement and knowledge retention among employees through the use of the learning platform
- The Fieldale training team is able to create a personalized learning environment for each employee, allowing them to concentrate fully on the training