“We are proud to have been selected as a Microsoft Preferred Solution! This is a seal of approval for our customers that we follow the latest technologies, which we implement in their solution immediately. Our customers are always guaranteed a learning platform that represents the latest within the Modern Digital Workplace. Being a preferred solution emphasizes our close relationship with Microsoft and we are committed to lead the digital transformation of learning giving users around the world the best learning experience.”
Lars Vestergaard, CEO at ELEARNINGFORCE International
As a long-term and gold-certified Microsoft partner, LMS365 continuously aims to provide the best solution allowing users worldwide to reach the full potential of the Modern Digital Workplace. With leading-edge technology and a well-proven learning platform, LMS365 is the perfect fit for organizations already using Microsoft 365.
LMS365 is the only complete Learning Management System (LMS) built for Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams. LMS365 helps users in all industries to utilize the Microsoft 365 platform, they have already invested in. LMS365 not only helps companies to increase Microsoft 365 adoption on e.g. Azure, Teams and Power BI, but more effectively engage their learners and develop a culture of learning due to increased accessibility. Working closely with Microsoft, LMS365 has several advantages:
- Enter a familiar environment with a single sign-on
- Access courses through SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams as your training portal
- Engaging learning experience across devices
- Use PowerPoint, Sway, Stream and more as content creation tools
- Fully integrated in Azure Active Directory
- Ready-made Power BI dashboards for visual reporting and analytics
- Connects seamlessly to the rest of the IT landscape through the LMS365 Flow Connector
To ensure that our customers get the full benefit of LMS365 and the Microsoft platform, we have partnered with best-in-class content providers to deliver a platform populated with content that helps companies adopt a Modern Digital Workplace and get more out of their Microsoft 365 investment. This includes the new Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways.